SB35 SmartBrute – Tool use and care
- Use clamps or
other practical wayto secure and support the work pieceto a stable platform. Holding the work by hand or against your body is unstable and may lead to loss of control.
- Do not force tool. Use the correct tool for your application. The correct tool will do the job better and safer at the rate for which it is designed.
- Do not use
toolif switchdoes not turn it on or off. Any tool that cannot be controlled with the switch is dangerous and must be repaired.
- Disconnect the plug from the power source before making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing the tool. Such preventive safety measures reduce the risk of starting the tool accidentally.
- Store idle power tools out of the reach of children and do not allow persons unfamiliar with the power tool or these instructions to operate the power tool. Power tools are dangerous in
the handsof untrained users.
- Maintain tools with care. Keep cutting tools sharp and clean. Properly maintained tools, with sharp cutting
edgesare less likely to bind and are easier to control.
- Check for misalignment or binding of moving parts, breakage of parts, and any other condition that may affect
the tools operation. If damaged, have the tool serviced before using. Poorly maintained tools cause many accidents.
- Use only accessories that are recommended by the manufacturer for your model. Accessories that may be suitable for one tool may become hazardous when used on another tool.